SingHaiyi appoints Nakano Singapore as main contractor for Sora

Nakano Singapore is the Japanese contractor that has been chosen by SingHaiyi to be the main contractor on its 440-unit Sora condo. The site was the scene of a groundbreaking ceremony on April 29.

The future condo will be situated along Yuan Ching Road with Jurong Lake Gardens in the background. Sora was developed from the former Park View Mansion. The site is 191,978 square feet and has a 99 year leasehold. A SingHaiyi lead consortium purchased it en bloc for $260 million back in July of 2022. SingHaiyi has a 70% stake in the joint enterprise, while KSH Holdings (now a part of SingHaiyi), and Ho Lee Group have the remaining 30%.

Raymond Chia commented in a media release that the aim of Sora was to offer owners a lifestyle that is a blend of nature and recreation. “It seemed like a good fit for Nakano. Nakano has a reputation for producing consistently high-quality work.”

Chia adds that the concept for Sora aligns with Jurong Lake District’s transformation into an integrated hub for “live-work-play-learn”.

Read also : Pinetree Hill 

SingHaiyi Singapore’s first collaboration with Nakano Singapore is the construction of Sora. Kutsuzawa Yoichi is the managing director at Nakano, Singapore. He said that they were excited to work with SingHaiyi in the Sora project. They share the same ethos for creating high quality developments for their clients and consumers.

Nakano Singapore’s noteworthy projects in Singapore include Artyzen Singapore, a 142-key luxury resort on Cuscaden Road, and One-North Eden in Slim Barracks Rise.

Sora’s gallery of sales at Prinsep Street opens to the public on Friday, June 22.


error: Content is protected !!